DRH Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template [WIP]

Go down

Character Template [WIP] Empty Character Template [WIP]

Post by Casimira Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:25 pm

Here is where you come so that you are able to make that awesome character you have been planning. They could be that majestic and powerful dragon, a scheming and cunning human or an awesome and trustworthy little reptilian.
To create your awesome character, copy and paste the character template into a word document. You need to fill this form out, but please do delete whats written in the brackets and do not write the information in them as it is just requirements for that section of the application.

Code:

[font=Verdana][b][i]Personal Information[/i][/b][/font]
[b]Name:[/b] (What is the name of your creation?)
[b]Species:[/b] (Which of the three species is it from? Is it a hybrid between the humans/reptiles or reptiles/dragons? Or is it a purebred creature? )
[b]Age:[/b] (How old is your creation?)
[b]Personality:[/b] (What is your character like, are they shy, nervous, brave or solitary? State these all here and make sure that their personality is detailed )
[b]Enjoyments:[/b] ( What does your character like to do in their spare time? What are their hobbies? )
[b]Disgusts:[/b] (What does your character absolutely hate, what can't they stand? )

[font=Verdana][b][i]Appearance and Relations[/i][/b][/font]
[b]Height/length:[/b] (How tall and long is your creation? Please use the 'foot' measurements )
[b]Weight:[/b] (How heavy are they? Measured in pounds (tonnes for dragons))
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What does your character look like? Include a description as well as a picture in this section.)
[b]Apparel:[/b] (What does your character wear? (Dragons include their armour and such here, if the dragon does't wear anything, put down N/A))
[b]Family:[/b] (Does your character have any family, who/what are they?)
[b]Mate/Partner:[/b] (Does your character have a mate or a partner? Put N/A if they don't or something similar.)
[b]Offspring:[/b] (Does your character have children? Put N/A if they don't or something similar.

[font=Verdana][b][i]Abilities[/i][/b][/font]
[b]Advantages:[/b] (What are your characters advantages? What are they good at doing?)
[b]Disadvantages:[/b] (What is your character bad with? What are their weaknesses?)
[b]Character Abilities:[/b] (What is something which your character can do which almost no one else can? Can they use magic? Do they have the ability to empower their sword strikes? Can they camouflage almost perfectly for a certain amount of time? What makes your character absolutely awesome and completely different to others! 1-3 abilities here are allowed, but absolutely NO time magic, space magic or instant regeneration. )

[font=Verdana][b][i]History[/i][/b][/font]
[b]History:[/b] (What is your characters history? Do they have one or will it be revealed through RP? (This is optional, N/A can be put here))

When you are done with creating your fantastic character, put the app in the character creation section. Then all you need to do is wait for one the staff to review and approve it so that you can start role playing with us! Sometimes you may need to edit your app so that it can be approved, which is extremely easy to do. After it has been edited, you simply type either bump, or that you have made the changes, and voila! The staff should hopefully be able to accept you.

Good luck and enjoy creating your awesome character~!

Click this to see what the template looks like without the descriptions:

Casimira
Admin

https://drhforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum